Tuesday, January 18, 2011

riding boots

So I bought a pair of riding boots like four years ago...from ebay for like 20 bucks


Well it's been four years and after 2 years in Chicago snow and salted streets its starting to break down.  The soles ripped =(   So its time for me to hunt for a new pair.

Looking for a pair of vintage riding boots , brown, leather, flat or short stacked heels , round toe , on ebay less than 30 bucks please!

Here are a few I'm following on ebay..what do you think?

1. Banana Republic knee high boots
 I totally forgot to bid on this one today...it ended at $32 bucks.  DOH   


2.  Vintage Italian Campus boots  ( currently 0 bids:  starting bid $16)


3.   Etienne Aigner Boots   Currently 0 bids, Starting bid:  $12  (I'm hoping to get this one!)


4.  Steve Madden Boots  Currently at 11 bids:  $20  , too many ppl own this plus it already has 11 bids blah  not one i'm betting on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment