Tuesday, January 11, 2011

konad plate m71

Essie Eternal Optimist w/ Konad Black

This pattern reminds me of wallpaper 

I think I want to try this again next time with a darker pink and a silver stamp yah?  You might see Konad Plate M71 a lot from me...cause its the only one I have lol!   The Shany ones are cute but i've been too lazy to look through the 589475743 patterns.

I'm getting much better at this!  I think i've found the 2 main secrets to success

1.  Patience 
  •  Paint your nails as you normally would and dont' attempt to stamp it for at least an hour or even do it the next day! 
  • Also be patience to paint on your top coat after stamping...as it can smear the stamp 

2.  Professional polish remover 
  • Use professional Nail polish remover,  the normal acetone will not cut it when it comes to the thick konad polish..esp for cleaning the plate and scrapper

1 comment:

  1. Lol omg you r becoming a pro!!! U can do my nails when u get back.

    ReplyDelete