Saturday, October 8, 2011

UO and Anthro Hall

Urban Outfitters was having has been having an Additional 50% off Sales !   It's been going on for at least 2 weeks now and everytime I think the store is cleaned out, I find new things on the sales rack I had not noticed before.   Here are the ones I picked up today:  ( apologize ahead for the mirror shots, too lazy to set up tripod and cam).

1.  Romper $15





I love how comfy and fitting this romper is for me.  I'm esp fond of things that have wire bustiers , cause for one, gives u fuller looking boobs lol, and otherwise tight around the chest rompers can give you muffin tops.

2.  Silk Frock $15





I was drawn to the asymmetrical hem and the print!   It was frompy in the store, but nothing a belt can't fix.

3.  Chiffon mini dress $19

sweetheart neck = <3

love the back!

Ierno why I bought this dress, its not like I go out enough to wear it.  Alas I was suckered in by the omg its so cheap <$20 dollar craze.
 
Sister store Anthropology was having additional 25% off sales!  I picked up these two:

1. Sequined top dress $50  - Will come in handy when I get invited to another wedding lol!


mmm these pictures/lighting don't do it justice, its a lot cuter in person

2.  Trench Cape Coat $50 , been eyeballing 9to5's coat, but cannot afford at that price point.  Found this great alternative for less than 100!



That is all, have you found anything of note on the sales rack lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment